Sapphire screen drop adjustment

RobTi

Hi just ordered a Sapphire SEWS200RWSF-ATR screen and read the online manual while waiting and I can’t find anything about adjusting the drop on it even though the pic shows the Allan key for adjusting it. Has anyone recently bought one and can confirm you can adjust it ?
Thanks

panman40

Distinguished Member
Hi just ordered a Sapphire SEWS200RWSF-ATR screen and read the online manual while waiting and I can’t find anything about adjusting the drop on it even though the pic shows the Allan key for adjusting it. Has anyone recently bought one and can confirm you can adjust it ?
Thanks
It should have an adjustable drop, there’s a few videos on YouTube showing how it’s done.

RobTi

It should have an adjustable drop, there’s a few videos on YouTube showing how it’s done.
Thanks I seen you recommend that video before for someone else but looking at the online manual it doesn’t even mention it so I wondered if the recent ones it had been omitted

panman40

Distinguished Member
Thanks I seen you recommend that video before for someone else but looking at the online manual it doesn’t even mention it so I wondered if the recent ones it had been omitted
I suppose it’s possible but unlikely, to confirm you could call sapphire and ask to speak to technical, the guy there is really helpful. He would confirm.

RobTi

I suppose it’s possible but unlikely, to confirm you could call sapphire and ask to speak to technical, the guy there is really helpful. He would confirm.
Emailed them a couple of days back, never thought to call. Thanks

RobTi

Have to agree with @panman40 very helpful when calling and just to update in case someone else searches yes it can be adjusted
Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom