For Sale Sapphire R7 250 Single Slot + Low Profile - perfect for HTPC

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by alexrose1uk, May 20, 2018.

1. alexrose1uk

alexrose1uk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    Hi there,
    Selling my R7 250 GDDR5 model, which has been used for HTPC duties and light gaming now and then. This is the Sapphire model with 512 stream processors, and thus I understand is a bit faster than a standard R7 250 also.

Ideal for some older games, or HTPC duties, the card has DVI, mini-HDMI and mini-DP, so should be connectable to a wide variety of setups, and is far faster than Intel Integrated graphics; it is also compatible with DX12 so compatibility is not an issue.

http://www.sapphiretech.com/productdetial.asp?pid=07BA25C2-C081-4EB8-A117-9E6E15F549CB&lang=eng

At the time of purchase it was quite hard to find this particular model, most were either slower, DDR3, or double slotters, between very low power consumption and the low profile, single slot, this will fit in virtually any low profile machine with a PCIE slot.

As can be seen from the pictures, it does not require a PCI-E power connector, and draws all necessary power from the PCI-E slot.

The card doesn't have a box, and is card only, with a low profile bracket fitted, so ideally collection, but can arrange a postage option if the buyer contacts me:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Any questions please ask :)

Looking for £33 collected.

Price and currency: £33
    Delivery: Goods must be exchanged in person
    Payment method: Payment in person
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. rorackowe

rorackowe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +212
    I would like to buy this please if you can post? Low profile is good. I'll be waiting for years to afford the LP nvidia cards! Thanks,
    Ro.

3. alexrose1uk

alexrose1uk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    Hi there,
    Im sure I could post as long as you dont mind covering the cost of postage.

When I get home later I'll take a look for an anti static bag.
    Drop me a PM or an email (my username @hotmail.com not typing fully here to avoid potential spam bots) and we will get this moving:)

4. rorackowe

rorackowe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +212
    Great, thanks.