• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sapphire PROJECTOR SCREEN SWS240WSF-ASR2

JonesyJ90

Novice Member
I have fitted my Sapphire SWS240WSF-ASR2 screen 3 days ago and I have started to get curling from the sides already have left the screen down 24 hours no change, I also am getting a wonky picture due to creasing in the middle, I have now been put off this model to be fair, I have been offered another screen for £100 more its the Grandview 106 inch pull down, The only thing I am worried about is getting this and it being the same as I have read they are from same factory, does this mean the same material to ? Some sites are selling these for around £400 and the sapphire only £200 surley they cant be 100% the same for double the cost. Hope someone can share some light. Thanks Lewis

sim12

Yeah I read the same thing, there's another screen name aswell made in the same factory but can't think of it,so yeah looks like they are just re-badging at the end of the production line.

JonesyJ90

Novice Member
So when this sapphire screen goes back there would be no point paying more money and getting the grandview, Well thats saved me a liitle bit of money.

Luminated67

Distinguished Member

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom