For Sale Sapphire 290

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by visi78, Feb 23, 2014.

1. visi78

visi78

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +36
    Bought this last week from ebuyer as open box card . Looking to see if any interest as I was going to have in my spare system and maybe do a bit of mining but I really cant be bothered with mining and have seen a titan up for sale to replace it . Like I say it was listed as open box , it is boxed , box isnt mint but still boxed . It came with a hdmi lead which wasnt expected , a loose disk ( but obviously best to DL drivers ) and a twin molex to 8 pin.

Card is perfect and ive played BF4 without fault , it is still in use and will only let it go to get another card . Maybe better for someone that wants to game then mine in the spare time . Let me know if theres any interest in it . Can provide pics but ofcourse they will be of it in the system as its still in use .. :)

Price and currency: 300
    Delivery: Delivery cost is Included
    Payment method: BT

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. Quickblood

Quickblood

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +22
    Which one is it, I don't suppose it's the Tri-X?

3. visi78

visi78

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +36
    Standard ref design

4. Quickblood

Quickblood

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +22
    There's a few new R9 290s for £300 I'd have probably stretched my budget for the Tri-X but I think I'd have to leave the Ref design.

5. visi78

visi78

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +36
    Yes you're correct ocuk have the powercolor and aria have the vtx , neither are this card . I think the cheapest I saw this was around 330 plus delivery but it was out of stock . If you're looking for the tri-x there's one on amazon for 328 inc :smashin:

Im willing to negotiate but im not taking a massive hit , like I say it was only bought last week and only considering selling to fund a titan . :)

6. visi78

visi78

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +36
    Gonna close this , just thought I can return it for full refund and just cost me the postage