For Sale Sapphire 16:9 Ratio - 2.1m Manual Screen

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by jazzert100, Feb 24, 2013.

1. jazzert100

jazzert100

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Sapphire 2.1m Screen 16:9 Ratio Manual

Priced at £80, currently on sale at Richer sounds for £129.95

This screen is in as new condition and is supplied with all brackets and fittings.It has black edges all round with the large black area at the top.
    I live in Central Scotland for anyone that wants to collect.Or feel free to arrange a courier,however I do not have the original packaging but could bubble wrap it for you.
    PM if your require any further information.

Sapphire SWS200WSF-ASR2 | 92 inch Projector Screen | Richer Sounds

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. u4coffee

u4coffee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +102
    Hi, do you still have this for sale and if so would you accept £90 delivered?

3. lasswade

lasswade
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi
    Do you still have this?
    I could collect on Sunday
    Thx
    Grant