Sanyo Z5 owners...any faults?

Lee

I have had 2 Z5s and they have both gone back with the same problem. There was blue in the bottom right hand corner and top left hand corner, very noticeable when watching dark scenes. I have now had a refund and have a dilemma of what to do now.

If you have a Z5 could you please post if you have this problem or not as i would like to know if it is normal or maybe goes away with time.

Cheers.

M

Mr Rather Rude

The only problem i've had is when startup lamp replacement and power flashes, its not major just startup again and is ok. Mine is fine apart from this. I psted a thread about it but had no replies as yet

If its happened twice then that is strange have u not changed your blue shades or even black shades on the calibration colour setting?

Only thought i have really

Lee

Thanks. Tried changing blue and blacks and just about everything else to no avail. It is giving me a bit of a problem what to get now as i have to say the Z5 picture had a major wow factor about it.

Hope you sort your problem out.

I went to a shop to have a look at a different projector but it is £200 more than i can get it off the net. He said better to buy off him as there is a fair chance it will need to go back for something or another.

Why can't they make these things faultless :(

M

Mr Rather Rude

Yeah the Z5 picture is amazing.. I couldn't stand the blue colour though, if it persists then i'd be changin Pjs, the Panni would be next inline

cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom