1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sanyo z3 dilema

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by andya, Jan 17, 2005.

1. andya

andya

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    i connected a panasonic s97 via hdmi and the quality was no were near as good as a cheap toshiba 220 through qed component lead, the hdmi lead was a qed aswell,i got the panasonic remote and went through every setting and still the picture was full of noise,i thought hdmi was much better and progressive scan but the toshiba thorough component is better and i dont think it is progressive scan either what do you guys think.also when a movie is playing it will change the ratio of the screen makes it bigger ,havent a clue what to do,could just use the tosh but i wanted the best quality and at the mo the tosh gives it

2. pwor

pwor
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    did you select hdmi to output on the projector as well.

3. andya

andya

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    yes i did,anyway my mate came around ans sorted it out and all i can say is wow amazing picture crystal clear rock solid,i didnt think it could get any better but it does i tried 720p and 1080i and both were gobsmaking