1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sanyo Z3 demo in the midlands were??

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by activeuk, Nov 10, 2004.

1. activeuk

activeuk
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    looking at gettign one of these were can i gwet a demo to havce a look at one in store

2. drbob

drbob
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    None of the chains (superfi, sevenoaks etc) seem to have the Z3 yet. Call Sanyo UK on 01923 246363 and ask who the sanyo projector dealers in your area are. I was having real problems finding someone to demo the Z3 in the Leeds area until I did this.

3. Drew C

Drew C
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    drbob,
    Did you manage to find somewhere in the Leeds area to demo?

4. drbob

drbob
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Yes, Universal AV in Bradford have told me they will demo the unit (they loan demo units direct from Sanyo who have offices in Leeds). They haven't confirmed 100% the date yet as they won't have the demo unit until next week.

As I've asked them to price match to the best price I've found on the net they want me to come to their offices for a demo rather than send someone out to demo it in my home (they price-matched to less than £50 more which is near enough for me to buy from them for peace of mind of having a local contact if it goes wrong). They seem to deal mainly with business projectors but the people I've spoken to there have all been very helpful and happy to accomodate me.