Sanyo Z3 best Settings

S

Saschman00

Hy Guys,
I just got my Z3 and I'm very impressed with it..it needs some tweaking though.

Are there any "best Settings" or recommendations for the Settings of the Z3..or a how-to guide on what to look out for when tweaking!??

Would be a large help!

What I also saw on some movies I watched now are some ..how should I call it..."double contours" or "double outlines". Especially on dark objects in front of bright backgrounds. Is there a way of getting rid of them?

The Z3 is connected via HDMI.

THX for your help!

Greetz
Sascha

theritz

Hi and welcome to the forums.....

The "Search" button is your friend - there's a monster tweak thread started by ROne about tweaking the Z3, everything you ever wanted to know is in there. IF you can't search using "Z3" - you could look for posts in this forum started by ROne....

There's more info posted on this forum than you could shake a stick at - having a search around and going back over posts for a couple of months will help you on your way nicely.

S.

gingerone

Rones cc30r filtered settings are light years better than anything else but if you have'nt got the filter his natural settings are a very good alternative, here they are:-

Start with natural preset and change lamp to theatre black-

Contrast + 6
Brightness-1 (I had it set at +3 though as I lost all shadow detail otherwise)
R+9
g-2
B-4
IRIS-52
Gain R+15
Gain G+3
Gain B-9
Offset R-15
Offset G+2
Offset B 0
Gammas all 0
Overscan 0

I'd set your sharpness to -2 or -4 but it's personal preference just don't leave it above 0

You should find these a big improvement.

S

Saschman00

Hy,
shouldnt "Gain R +15" be "Gain R -15" ....I read that somewhere..

THX
Sascha

Helicon

Banned
There won't be any particular "best settings", although you could give someone a 'guide'. The DVD disc, DVD player, type and quality of cable, screen and ambient lighting and of course our own eyes will all affect the end product. This is where something like the DVE disc comes in handy.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom