1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sanyo Z1 Vs. BenQ 650DX Vs. BenQ 6100

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by mutation, Apr 6, 2004.

1. mutation

mutation

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have now shortlisted these three

I am going to be using these for Sky, PS2, the occasional DVD.

I'll more than likely only be watching it for a maxium of maybe, 20 hours a week. I'm installing this into my bedroom, and am going to be projecting it onto a plain white wall. The distance from projector to wall is about 7 and a half feet. Most of the time I'll have my blinds drawn, the room won't be completely black, but will have a little light coming in.

Can anyone give me some advice on which maybe I should go for, also is it true that the Z1 has 3000 hours on eco mode (This would be nice)

I really really do appreciate your advice in this (Problem I have is that I am buying off the net therefore can't get a demo anywhere!!!!)

Many thanks again

CJ:thumbsup:

2. millec199

millec199

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    No idea which is best but if you go for the Z1 I would paint the wall with either Icestorm 5 or 6 (or a mix of both).

Everyone in my house agrees the picture is much better with the grey wall instead of the white.