Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Sanyo Z1 now £1020 ex Vat at nexnix

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by calscot, Apr 7, 2003.

1. calscot

calscot
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    www.nexnix.co.uk have just cut the cost to £1198.50 inc vat and delivery. With dead pixel check, I've been quoted £1222 (the check costs a score plus vat).

I'm hoping that prices will drop a tad more due to the introduction of the AE300 so not sure whether to buy now or wait a week or so. I've set my budget for a pj at £1200 and I don't want to go over as I'm looking to buy an electric screen and I'll also need a new cable. Then I'll finally be looking at prog scan to complete my home cinema system. All the extra 20 quids add up and as things are always getting cheaper, the patient are rewarded.

I also don't want to buy and then find out that by the time a get a screen installed the price has dropped so maybe I should do that first.

The AE300 now looks way over priced at £475 more than the Sanyo so I can see it's price tumbling by next month.

Cheers,
    Cal.