1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sanyo z1 + motorised screen £1800

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by RATMARK, Mar 19, 2003.

1. RATMARK

RATMARK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Is this a good price including 6 foot motorised screen
    Im looking at buying this projector at the moment,the projector will be approx 12 foot from screen area ,with seating approx 13/14 foot away ,could i get get a larger image at this distance but not cause problems with viewing a bigger screen

2. calscot

calscot
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sounds not too bad although Nexnix are doing the Z! for £1234 inc vat and I've seen 6ft electric screens advertised for £450 so you could get them cheaper else where.

I've heard a lot of good things about Nexnix including the fact that for another 20 quid they do a pixel check.

I'm probably going to buy from there. I'm waiting till April as I'm sure the introduction of the AE300 will push the Z1's price down a bit.

Cheers,
    Cal

3. avanzato

avanzato

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +61
    I've got a 7ft wide image with the Z1 about 10ft from the screen. I think at 12ft you won't be able to get the PJ to project an image as small as 6ft.

2 to 2.5 x the screen hight = the viewing distance from the screen. Is IMO a good ratio to go for.

Which at 13ft would be <calculator> 9ft or more wide!!