• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

sanyo screen burn update!

True Romance

Distinguished Member
for anyone who read my thread on possible screen burn on my sanyo plv-30, just to let you know that so far nobody has ever heard of this problem, i have spoke to sanyo and they were baffled by it.
I showed it to my local dealer who was also perplexed, they surggested i send it away but it would cost around £100 just to look at it!
anyway i din't want to take the risk of wasting £100 and then being told it would cost £300+ to fix so i got me a new sony VPL-HS50, it is amazing, best lcd pj i have ever seen for less than £2000 and probably better than some pj costing 3 or 4 times that! so its turned out alright in the end, only i think the wife's packing her bags has i type this......

thanks for the help.
what would we do without the internet???????

PJTX100

Distinguished Member
nwestwood said:
what would we do without the internet???????

be very bored, especially when the wife's packing her bags! :D

well done with the HS50, turn a problem into an opportunity - that's the spirit! :smashin: ...PJ

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom