1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sanyo screen burn update!

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by True Romance, Feb 10, 2005.

1. True Romance

True Romance
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,404
    for anyone who read my thread on possible screen burn on my sanyo plv-30, just to let you know that so far nobody has ever heard of this problem, i have spoke to sanyo and they were baffled by it.
    I showed it to my local dealer who was also perplexed, they surggested i send it away but it would cost around £100 just to look at it!
    anyway i din't want to take the risk of wasting £100 and then being told it would cost £300+ to fix so i got me a new sony VPL-HS50, it is amazing, best lcd pj i have ever seen for less than £2000 and probably better than some pj costing 3 or 4 times that! so its turned out alright in the end, only i think the wife's packing her bags has i type this......

thanks for the help.
    what would we do without the internet???????

2. PJTX100

PJTX100

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +562
    be very bored, especially when the wife's packing her bags! :D

well done with the HS50, turn a problem into an opportunity - that's the spirit! :smashin: ...PJ

3. martian1

martian1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +256
    Help her to pack.. :D more time with pj :smashin: