• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sanyo Projector Problem

S

shirazkhan_172

Hi, I have a Sanyo PLC-XE20 projector. I am having some problems with it.

#1:

The built in speaker in the projector does not work at all... It used to work, then all of a sudden, while playing a game, it just made a crash noise and stoped working. After about a year, I was playing Xbox 360 and I could hear the speaker working and stopping for about 5 seconds and then I never heard it again. Anyone know what I can do?

#2:

I have my Xbox 360 console connected to the projector via a HD VGA cable, this works perfectly... I used to use the normal video wires (Yellow Red and White) and that used to work perfectly. I've just tryed connecting my Nintendo Wii console to the projecter using normal video wires (Yellow Red and White) and the projector does not seem to pick up a signal...
I reconnected the Xbox 360 with the old video wires and that doesnt work too anymore. I have been through nearly all the options within the system, reseted everything on the projector and I still get nothing...
Does anyone know what I can do about this as I really want to play my Wii on the projector :cool:

Thanks

Stompy

#1 - Theres probably not alot you can do :\
#2 - Try pressing menu, then going down to the video input, press ok, and set it to auto mode. It may be set to S-Video and this would cause it not to pick up the composite input.

S

shirazkhan_172

#1 - Theres probably not alot you can do :\
#2 - Try pressing menu, then going down to the video input, press ok, and set it to auto mode. It may be set to S-Video and this would cause it not to pick up the composite input.

Thanks for the reply.

I have tryed that before and I still get nothing :(

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom