1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sanyo Projector Help

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by dan_steele, Dec 31, 2003.

1. dan_steele

dan_steele
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I was wondering if anyone could shed some intelligence upon a problem that I am currently encountering with my home cinema set-up.
    I purchased a Sanyo plc-su20 VGA projector, I have linked it to my sony box using RGB routed through a lektropaks scart sinc separator, this works fine. I then used the sinc seperator (as the projector has s-video but no component inputs unfortatly) to conect my new sony DVP-NS930V DVD/SACD Player. When no disk is inserted, the DVD player startup screen is displayed properly, but when a disk is inserted, the screen jumps up-and down horizontally. The problem has been traced to the projector and there are a number of parameters under PC-Ajust that I need to enter values for (the projector reads.. GO TO PC ADJUST) but I havent not got a clue what they should be.
    This puzzles me because it works fine for sky and the DVD start-up screen but not during DVD playback. I would be very greatful if anyone could point me in the right direction to counter this problem. Btw- S-video works fine but I much prefer RGB.