Sanyo plv30

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Me, Feb 17, 2002.

1. Me

Me

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    This is not so much a problem, more an annoyance. I am looking for some advice from anyone that may have encountered this issue. I recently pluged up my computer to the sanyo. The sanyo now has, computer,s-video and component video connectors all connected up to different pieces of equipment. I have noticed that the projector will no longer auto select input correctly. An example would be, I start a DVD any region. The projector use to just detect the signal and play the source. I now get images that seem to stick between frames or flicker out of sync. To solve it I simply go into the menu and manually select either the type of signal or the input type.i,e s-video, component. I have tried unplugging everything, turning the machine off, but nothing seems to work. Is there a factor reset button on this machine somewhere? Anyone help?
    Regards. Mark

2. Bobthewatcher

Bobthewatcher

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    There is a re-set button at the back under the component input, you need a matchsick (or something similar) to push the re-set button.