Sanyo PLV-Z2 where and how much

SASMAN

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys
I have been reading about the sanyo plv-z2, and am now thinking about upgrading my panny.

Where did you guys get your Z2's and how much was it ?

Thanks

Tom

i'm thinking of getting one as well.
the two best and cheapest places i have seen it will be.
www.nexnix.co.uk
and
www.ivojo.co.uk
they both do DPC
and have very good after sales.
so i have heard.

I got mine at AV-Sales ... not the cheapest but they'd been very helpful letting my try an HT1000 and then return it when I couldn't tolerate the rainbows so I bought the Z2 from then as a sort of "thank you". :D

just found http://www.audiovisiononline.co.uk/ doing it for £1,435.00 with 0% Finance for 12 Months or Buy Now Pay Later

:clap: :clap: :clap:

+ 20% OFF ELECTRIC SCREENS WHEN YOU PURCHASE WITH ANY PROJECTOR

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Anyone else know of any other good deals out there for the Z2?

I've got the ok from the misses to get a pj :clap: so I'm trying to be controlled about this.

Clint.

I recently purchased from Ivojo and can honestly say they are excellent to deal with.

Everything leading up to the purchase, and delivery itself was spot on.....others might be swayed by getting it a few quid cheaper...I'd prefer to have peace of mind instead.

i've just ordered a sony hs10 from robert whyte for £1200.
£200 cheaper than the z2 and in most peoples opinion much better than it

clancol

I'm quite keen on getting a pj that's relatively quiet and as I understand it the HS20 isn't in that category.

Clint.

Originally posted by clintc
clancol

I'm quite keen on getting a pj that's relatively quiet and as I understand it the HS20 isn't in that category.

Clint.

And i was quite keen on getting the best picture for the money.

a bit of noise coming from behind me i could cope with.
If i new i was getting a better picture and projecter.

I got mine from Ivojo when it was on "the offer", no dead pixels (paid for check) I would recommend.

HEADRAT

I got mine from http://www.shootandshow.co.uk/ A division of Nexnix.

Very helpfull and spent time with me demo'ing a range of PJ's

Highly recommended.

i can get you one new for £1300, bought one my self and for fellow member Kane D. Williams, i got mine for a lot less but since demand has outstripped supply the price has gone up drastically.
It has full UK warranty as well and everything is genuine, i would do a pixel check, the 2 i got from him both had no dead pixels, but i can't risk buying it from him and then not being able to sell it.
there is a risk but then again you save 140 quid.

fred

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom