1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sanyo Plc sw20 ??

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by smurph, Mar 30, 2003.

1. smurph

smurph

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Is this projector any good?? Im looking for one to replace my silly little tv. Do i need a special canvas screen jobby or can i just project it onto a wall. How much shud i expect to pay for a second hand projector like the one mentioned above? I havent got a clue about these so be easy on me. Can i plug anything into it? Tv?

smurph

2. jasonb

jasonb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there,
    I have one of these PJ's and they are really good. quite big and bulky but good solid picture. A wall is a good short term solution if you use dulux ice storm 5 on the wall with some black boaders that will work well and look like an unusual art statement when not using the PJ. I brought mine for 300.00 with a new bulb and ceiling mount, good investment. Are you going to be using it with a dvd player or just as a source for watching TV's. Also you can get a decent screen from e-bay for between 50-100 pounds. This model has component in's so you can plug in a dvd player or games console and get a great picture.

3. smurph

smurph

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the reply, sounds like a fairly good pj. How much do replacement bulbs cost and where would i be able to buy one from if need be?

smurph