1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sanyo Hacks

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Player Multiregion Hacks' started by EdBrown, Oct 22, 2005.

1. EdBrown

EdBrown

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I have found some multi region hacks for a few Sanyo machines (link below) but have not found one for my own newly purchased Sanyo DVR-100E. Although this model is listed on the site amongst many other Sanyo models the actual hack is not mentioned, can anyone out there help with Sanyo hacks please?
    For anyone considering this DVDR + VCR combi, I have not had it long but so far I am quite impressed with it, for what is really a budget price (you can currently pick one up for about £180) it provides good quality recordings and Video to DVD transfer. Sanyo Link>> www.dvddemystifiziert.de/codefree_en/sanyo.html
    :thumbsup:

2. phiggsy

phiggsy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I saw Ed Brown's post and have also bought a Sanyo DVR-100E. I'm impressed by its performance but want to watch multi region DVDs and wondered whether anyone had a hack for that. Also, how do you copy VHS tapes that have copy protection? Is there a hack for them too? I looked at a technical explanation that says the tape uses the extra 45 lines to carry copy protection codes but would like to transfer some of my old VHS pre-recorded tapes to DVD now I've got the necessary machine. It's a bu**er buying the gear then finding it won't do all the copying you wanted!