The only remote hack I know is for the Sanyo DVD5100.
1. Press the Program button on your remote control
2. Press the Right Cursor button on your remote control
3. Press the Right Cursor button on your remote control
4. Press the Enter button on your remote control
5. Press the Play button on your remote control
Originally posted by skcollob If you werent so damn vague then someone may be able to help you , Sanyo have a wide range of players , which model are you taking about ?
As a general answer you MAY be able to download a CDR image from the internet and burn your own disk , this is only possible where the disk image has been leaked onto the internet and is probabily restricted to the Sanyo 1500 and 7201.
For any others you will have to send / take your player to a chipping company and pay them to use their disk as I dont know anywhere that is selling disks for other than the 1500 and 7201 players.