• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sanyo CE26LC81-B Main Board

Faqade

Standard Member
Hi everyone,

I have a Sanyo CE26LC81-B LCD TV which developed a fault a few months ago where it would power up and have sound but no display on any of the inputs and the backlight still worked. I took it to a TV repair man to see what was up with it and he said it's probably the main board and quoted me ~£150 so I kindly declined and left. Anyways, long story short I have been looking for a replacement main board which is the following part number: 17MB22-2 021106. There is one on CHS Interactive for £127 so I also kindly pressed the back button on my browser. There is loads on eBay but for all kinds of TV models, same board number but different part number. I have been trying to work out whether or not some of these would work in my Sanyo as some have RGB inputs, some have extra or different coloured cable slots etc.

I have since bought a new TV so this isn't desperately urgent. I wanted to give this TV to my Mother but I'm failing on this quest!

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom