Sanyo ce20wld25-b. Help needed...

lwrighty

Standard Member
Hi

I won the above TV in a work raffle which is going to be great for my bedroom. it's a freeview TV.

If you click here you can see the spec says the res is 1366 x 768 Wxga.

I thought 768 would be a basic HD panel but as there is no HD connectivity so i guess it can't be.

So how would i be able to get the max res using the available connections as i thought standard TV's only display 480.. (i'm probably wrong tho) or is the digital signal at the max res?

Thanks in advance

(i've checked the manual and theres nothing in there about it)

DougieB

Hi

I won the above TV in a work raffle which is going to be great for my bedroom. it's a freeview TV.

If you click here you can see the spec says the res is 1366 x 768 Wxga.

I thought 768 would be a basic HD panel but as there is no HD connectivity so i guess it can't be.

So how would i be able to get the max res using the available connections as i thought standard TV's only display 480.. (i'm probably wrong tho) or is the digital signal at the max res?

Thanks in advance

(i've checked the manual and theres nothing in there about it)

Hi
The TV is HD capable but as there are no HDMI or component inputs that is
a no goer. I don`t see the benefit of the WXGA res, unless the scart sockets have been configured to upscale to that res. Presumably they are RGB enabled.

DougieB

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom