1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sanyo 30LD3 LCD TV

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by atce4, Oct 3, 2004.

1. atce4

atce4

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi. I'm new to the site but hoping someone may be able to help me. I'm thinking of buying the above Sanyo model mainly because it includes a digital tuner for Freeview and it seems good value at £1352 on Empire Direct.co.uk. However I can't find any reviews on either it or any other Sanyo LCD TV's on the net....probably not looking in the right places so any help would be appreciated. Also, the various sites I've looked at also mention that manufacturers have different 'tolerance levels' regarding the maximum number of stuck pixels before an item can be described as faulty but I've yet to find any figures for this on any website. Can anyone help please?
    Many thanks,
    Graham :)

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    i think its a clone of the sharp albeit without external media box, in Black very sexy but is all internal, limited connectivity no DVi or VGA and fixed speakers. ideal for a second room or display

3. atce4

atce4

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks....please excuse my ignorance but which Sharp model might the Sanyo be a clone of ? Also, as long as I can connect a VCR to it I'll be happy as I'm not into home cinema or using it as a PC monitor, etc.