Santa Baby - Debenhams Advert

Kazman

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Anyone seen the ad for Debenhams, the song on there is quite catchy. Wifey wants me to get a red suit like the guy in the Ad for some reason too :devil:

Anyway, downloadable from here: http://www.investis.com/debenhams/xmas/xmas.htm

Currently bopping to it now on the old headphones at my desk.

Possibly the most annoying advert i've seen this christmas. Don't know why, it just is.

I hate this advert.

But for some reason the guy on it reminds me of that guy from Aphex Twin. Even though they looks different.

(two pints at lunch has an effect on me as you can see....)

Moral of the story...don't try and re-invent Christmas and especially Santa!

Thanks for putting that song in my head :(

Thanks for putting that song in my head :(

At least it is not as bad as the Ocado man song! Now that IS annoying!

"Oca - oca - Ocado - Ocado - Ocado - Oca - Oca - Ocado - Ocado - Ocado........I am the Ocado Man........" ARRGGGHHHH!!

what got me was the little adlib rap 'dj santa on the wheels of steel'.........

god please......

I hate this advert.

But for some reason the guy on it reminds me of that guy from Aphex Twin. Even though they looks different.

(two pints at lunch has an effect on me as you can see....)

Richard D James is the Aphex Twin.....

Selected Ambient Works II...possibly the best off the wall album i've ever heard....

It cant be more annoying than that bloody TOM TOM advert!
Or for that matter all those debt and claim adverts on the more obscure Sky channels?

I think i might have this tune as my new ringtone :)

It cant be more annoying than that bloody TOM TOM advert!
Or for that matter all those debt and claim adverts on the more obscure Sky channels?

arrrrghhhh you have just reminded me about that knob ringing "picture loans" talking about football.......makes me want to selfharm:rotfl:

HI,

I hate this new Debenhams advert, and whoever does the new "interpretation" of SANTA BABY should personally be shot! :mad: It's horrific. Almost as if they tried to chav-it-up, and failed! :rotfl:

The ad won't get me shopping at Debenhams, anytime soon! :D

Pooch

Talking of adverts, anyone seen the Gillitte Fusion one?

It's a classic cringe factor 10. How sad is this bloke that he gets excited from a close shave. Then his son is standing the back looking like Bingo from the Banana Splits.

Talking of adverts, anyone seen the Gillitte Fusion one?

It's a classic cringe factor 10. How sad is this bloke that he gets excited from a close shave. Then his son is standing the back looking like Bingo from the Banana Splits.

You are so right, every other ad on telly is essential viewing compared to this advert! That grin and nod at the end as he holds up the razor ... well I oughta ..
;)

arrrrghhhh you have just reminded me about that knob ringing "picture loans" talking about football.......makes me want to selfharm:rotfl:

An adult conversation, about football. ARRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHH.:mad: :mad: :mad:

I hate it with every last sinew in my body. Die picture die.;)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom