• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sansa Clip 8GB MP3 Player £44.99 @amazon

computermike

Standard Member
SanDisk SDMX18R-008GK-E57 Sansa Clip 8GB MP3 Player - Black - £44.99

This is the latest model which now accepts microSD memory cards, also includes radio, voice recorder .... and a clip.
Very small match box size but still manages to include a functional 4 line screen display, good quality sound and plays ogg format files too.

Looks like a bargain at £44.99 with free shipping at Amazon, next cheapest I could find was £55, Play.com sell them for £58.99.

computermike

Standard Member
It does playback .flac files, for perfect sound quality I recommend getting some good in-ear headphones i.e. Creative EP-630 (£7) or Sennheiser CX300 (£15) both are a huge improvement on the standard earphones.

Here is the full list of formats:
Supports MP3, WMA, secure WMA, Audible, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, plus audio books and podcasts

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom