SanDisk Sansa Clip, Good Headphones?

Rob.

Hi Guys and Gals,

I've ordered a SanDisk Sansa Clip and I want some decent headphones between £30 and £60 to compliment them.

Suggestions please?

noisemaker

Novice Member
Rob, tell us more about your musical tastes. Do they need to be Iems?

Rob.

Ok tbh, I enjoy quite a very varied taste in music but if I had to narrow it to a single category, it would be rock music. Followed by the occasional dubstep song. :blush:

I think IEMS would be more practical especially for the gym but I want comfort as well. The last pair of IEMS I used sodomised my ears.

Plan is to use FLAC files if that makes any difference to suggestions. :thumbsup:

Berties

Banned
Just bought a clip+ and looking for headphones for work, would like PX100 but since they're open not suitable for work. Do have a couple of decent pairs of phones but too expensive to use at work.

Berties

Banned
Received, very nice sound, great value at £28. Only thing that could be better is noise through the cable, could be better (have enough pair of IEM's and not as much noise when the cable rubs, think others have a large rubber grommit so cable noise is reduced a lot more)

Nice presenstation to the sound. I'd say neautral to the side of bringing detail out. Nothing bad to say about them, no bloated over the top bass etc. Could have come with those things you wrap around your ear though

Berties

Banned
They look open type? Not great at blocking out sound. Although I guess if you're walking around in a city you want to be able to hear the traffic.

Butters

Well the great thing with Amazon is that you can try them out and sling them back if you are not happy. I will be very much keeping mine - been really impressed :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom