Sandisk Cruzer Blade 16Gb USB stick £10.99 delivered

I bought one of these for my uncle when he needed a new flash drive, and there weren't any problems with it (Then again, I was only using it for a couple of days, but he hasn't complained to me since!).

I've been using an older Cruzer for years, and it hasn't ever failed me, so as far as I'm concerned they're a good brand.

can anyone help asnswer this? does usb memory have different classes of data transfer like sd memory. i ask coz it seems a cheap way to port mkv films onto a media player but I dont want it to be stuttering or breaking up from slow data transfer.

can anyone help asnswer this? does usb memory have different classes of data transfer like sd memory. i ask coz it seems a cheap way to port mkv films onto a media player but I dont want it to be stuttering or breaking up from slow data transfer.

I use an 8gb Cruzer with my WDTV - plays fine, no stutter at all!

Is there any sort of "cap" for the USB end?

I'd worry about it getting dusty or snapping in my pocket.

Is there any sort of "cap" for the USB end?

I'd worry about it getting dusty or snapping in my pocket.

There's no cap. Mine was delivered this morning - it just comes bare in an envelope inside the package envelope. But it's a good price for a tiny stick and as I intended to buy one anyway, I've no complaints :)

yes, freddred. Flash drives do have different transfer speeds. This can be seen from the results from the following test sites looking at usb flash drives:

Data Transfer Rate Diagrams : Data Transfer on the Run: High-Speed USB Flash Drives and

USB Flash Drive Comparison – 21 Tested and Compared

However, sellers seldom quote the transfer speeds of their drives. Most big name products can read at min 10Mb/sec and write at min 5 Mb/sec. This is OK for most standard film playback apart from Hi Res/HD playback. Most flash read speeds are much better than CD and DVD players so it is should be fine with film quality associated with CDs and DVDs.

This is now down to £11.09 if anyone is interested. Jumped up to around £14 after the first post

This is now down to £11.09 if anyone is interested. Jumped up to around £14 after the first post

Yep

Jst ordered a couple - I am not too worried about the speed oftransfer - they will b ideal for moving some large Powerppoint files around for loading onto clients' PCs/Laptops when I do conferences and seminars

C

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom