Quantcast
  • You may not reply to archived adverts. Once they have been archived, they are no longer active and are here for reference only.

For Sale Sandisk 128GB SSD(SOLD) , Sandisk X400 256GB (M.2) SSD

CamFire

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Reaction score
Location (town/city, country)
Cambridge
EDIT: new item (X400) added.

I was experimenting with a Sandisk 256GB M.2 (NGFF) SSD (with a adaptor) for MacbookAir and while the upgrade actually works, the combined thickness was too much and the case couldn't close. So, instead of having this X400 (this item: SanDisk SD8SN8U-256G-1122 X400 256 GB M.2 2280 6 GB/s Solid State Drive: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories ) lying around, I'll move it on. Please check if this fits your purpose! Note this is a pull from an existing system, had worked little but tested (in a Mac). I don't think this has any warranty as it is most likely a OEM item. Asking for £50 plus RM signed-for delivery in a non-descript packaging.

SOLD: I've a Sandisk 128GB SSD purchased here : For Sale - sandisk 128gb ssd sata6 . Prices for SSDs of this size have been surprisingly stable - so I am not sure how to price this 1.5-year-old SSD which is used lightly. Perhaps £25 posted with RM 1st signed-for? It's always on a Mac - so, not able to extract out those SSD stats.

First refusal to Gordon B (for the 128GB SSD), as this thread is being carried over for a Wanted thread that was archived.

Price and currency: 25 (SOLD) , 50
Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
Payment method: PPG
Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
  • Name and address including postcode
  • Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited:

Gordon B

Rating - 100%
477   0   2
Reaction score
Happy to proceed, Please drop me a pm with payment details.

Cheers

CamFire

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Reaction score
Cambridge
SSD transaction completed - bump for the X400. May come with a SATA card adaptor so it'll hook up like a proper SATA SSD. Anyone?

CamFire

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Reaction score
Cambridge
Accepted - but it will not get posted out until the 18 Apr (am out of Cambridge at the moment). Is that OK?

kinnsy

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Reaction score
London
Payment made, speak roundabout the 17th.

CamFire

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Reaction score
Cambridge
Exchange done, save for the feedback. Thread archived...Thanks for buying from me!