Samung LE40N73BD/Atacama stand compatibility. any help please?

Discussion in 'AV Stands, Cabinets, Seating & Furniture' started by teflontex, Dec 22, 2006.

1. teflontex

teflontex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i'm awaiting delivery of the samsung le40n73bd and have been looking for a stand to go with it. I've came across this one;

http://www.standanddeliver.com/acatalog/Atacama_Equinox_AVI.html#a218

now i'm wondering will tv mount ok onto the backet? it does say it would be compatible with 'most' tv's. hmmmm....

i've been searching for dimensions and am getting very close to going over to my local curry's with a mesuring tape,

just wondering if anyone out there has got said tv and maybe knows the dimensions of the holes to mount the tv, or if anyone in fact knows for sure if the two will be compatible?

any help would be greatly appreciated,

2. Andy98765

Andy98765

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,365
    It looks like a universal bracket, ie. the vertical holes will fit and VESA height and the vertical bars would slide left and right to align on the horizontal plain. I really do not think you will have a problem, the main issue is getting the screws which fit into the back of the LCD exactly right. The bracket that I purchased came with about 10 sets of screws for different makes of TV.

3. teflontex

teflontex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks andy, think i'll go ahead with it and keep fingers crossed,

we shall see.

cheers.