Samsungs 3d starter pack?

ussjtrunks

Are samsung ever going to include the new bluetooth starter pack with this years tv models?

+ As a side note is how to train your dragon coming out on 3d bluray anytime soon.

gaz2810i

Are samsung ever going to include the new bluetooth starter pack with this years tv models?

+ As a side note is how to train your dragon coming out on 3d bluray anytime soon.

They have it in America but not released it yet over hear. I sent an e-mail to Samsung last week and I got absolutely no response :thumbsdow

Kimberson

Distinguished Member
I'm waiting to order my tv with a starter pack. I'd be gutted if they started to include them free with tv a few weeks after buying a tv

mentos

I'm waiting to order my tv with a starter pack. I'd be gutted if they started to include them free with tv a few weeks after buying a tv

same here mate, not sure what they did last year tho. was it not if you had brought one you could still claim with serial number or reciept?
maybe someone can advise?

djbattaglia

Standard Member
i just bought my Samsung 51" PN51D550 and it came with the starter pack BLUETOOTH, works amazing, comes with 2 glasses and all 4 shrek movies 3D, and they are the new bluetooth headsets, i live in canada and the price at best buy is 1,999.99 so 1300 and change after tax awesome deal

ussjtrunks

i just bought my Samsung 51" PN51D550 and it came with the starter pack BLUETOOTH, works amazing, comes with 2 glasses and all 4 shrek movies 3D, and they are the new bluetooth headsets, i live in canada and the price at best buy is 1,999.99 so 1300 and change after tax awesome deal
I beleive its available in the Us/Canada but not in the uk yet :(

gaz2810i

I beleive its available in the Us/Canada but not in the uk yet :(

It's not and all Samsung will say is that it hasn't been confirmed yet even though it is mentioned the website.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom