Samsung YP-Z5 4GB Flash player

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by D12sale, Mar 20, 2006.

1. D12sale

D12sale

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  2. D12sale

D12sale

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    No-one?

3. RandomLee

RandomLee
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,948
    It's only been out less than a week hasnt it? Check the AMP3 forum.

I'd get the iAudio 6 instead if I was in the market for a smaller capacity player.

4. D12sale

D12sale

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I went for the Samsung YP-Z5 in 4GB, is less expensive than the cowon, and i didn't want video, the battery life in stunning - i get over 30 hours out of it and I have found it really easy to use with drag and drop :)

5. TigerBytes

TigerBytes

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +22

Can I just ask, does It come with It's own seperate mains adapter ???

Also I've been reading lots of positive reviews of the Sandisk Sanza E260, which I consider to be another alternative to the Samsung, anyone have any thoughts

Nice One

6. D12sale

D12sale

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    No doesn't come with the main adapter, was all over this months Stuff magazine with some great reviews. The Sandisk is still not available and the Samsung audio quality is extremely impressive with the DNSe, and the battery life swayed it for me, as was fed up of always having an mp3 player with no charge on it sitting at the bottom of my bag.

7. dskywalker

dskywalker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I own the 2G version for a day, then returned it. Besides the great battery life, there isn't anything special about this player. I think the screen quality is sub-par, and the controls are not intuitive at all (I don't like the semi-touch control pad approach, before i bought it, i thought it was all tactile buttons). Sound quality is OK, kind of warm. Anyways, I do not recommand it because at that price tag, I expect better controls and a richer feature set.