• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung YP-R1...increase volume levels?

Kinclad

Established Member
Hi,

It’s a long shot and I don’t think I can do anything about it but any help would be appreciated.

I have a Samsung YP-R1 that I listen to through a set of Ultimate ears 700 noise isolating earphones. The sound is great but I would prefer if I could get the volume up a bit higher. Its at the highest setting on the player but I wasn’t sure if there is any way you can hack into the firmware to increase the volume.

I have run the same headphones on my sons nano and although I don’t think the quality is as good it does have a bit more volume.

Like I say..its a long shot!

Cheers Mark.

airjest

Standard Member
I agree with you dude. I just got this R1 from France and love everything about this player except for the battery life and volume level. I tried my big headphone on this one but it just can't deliver enough loudness. Hope you guys would go to samsung official website and leave some feedback about this so they could give us a firmware update sooner than later to make this R1 a perfect little player.

Thanks.

airjest

Standard Member
I agree with you dude. I just got this R1 from France and love everything about this player except for the battery life and volume level. I tried my big headphone on this one but it just can't deliver enough loudness. Hope you guys would go to samsung official website and leave some feedback about this so they could give us a firmware update sooner than later to make this R1 a perfect little player.

Thanks.

:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom