Samsung x830

DUVET

Standard Member
Has anyone got a Samsung x830 phone ? just searched the thread with no results coming back, just ordered it, was hoping to see what everyone else thought of it.

cheers duvet

stephen_

Novice Member
I am looking at this phone also. Keep me updated please :thumbsup:

DUVET

Standard Member
UPDATE AS REQUESTED

I've had the phone for 5 days now and i am well impressed and so is everyone that sees it, says wow !

it is tiny, all the photos i seen of the phone made it look bigger that what it is.
its loaded with features, everything and more than what i need, i've got about 100 songs on it already and can pick and choose which one i wanna listen too or i can use it for my ringtones.

the only slight downside i can find is the battery only lasts two days, which doesn't really bother me but some people might find this a bit anoying.

also getting used to to two bottons side by side instead of three was tricky at the start but i'm writing texts msgs alot faster now and i am getting used to it.

if i was to mark this phone out of 10 i would give it a 9.5, super phone and i'm glad i went with it.

if you wanna know anything ask away and i'll try my best to help.

duvet

A

andiii123

Hey do u know if you can use the ringtones that i had on my old samsung d500 on the x830? Or do you know how to set up polyphonic ringtones and send them to your phone? I just bought this phone and i'm rying to set up my ringtones. Thank you for any information you provide.

Lsp15

Banned
which colour have you got? As soon as i saw this phone i wanted it :smashin: Is is easy to text and do the buttons have an annoying click when tapped?

Thanks

A

andiii123

lsp15 well as far as i can tell there isn't an anoying click sound when u dial. And I have the black one. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Lsp15

Banned
got it. Have to say loved the look of it but didnt like the keypad and tiny screen at first but im loving it the more i play :D

Only 2 ringtones????

DUVET

Standard Member
sorry i've been away for a while !

i've hand the phone for a good while now so if you have any questions please feel free to ask, i just love this phone, i have always been a nokia man uptil now and i'm glad i changed.

my phone is the white version but the thing that has struck me is the amount of people asking can they have a look at my phone, i haven't as yet met anyone with this phone but i suppose a week or two will sort that out.

duvet