1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung X460?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by holmeboy9, Feb 26, 2005.

Tags:
  1. holmeboy9

holmeboy9

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I'm looking really for a Pay As You Go mobile, ideally a flip phone for under £100.

I don't really need a camera etc... I just want something quite stylish but durable.

A few years back I had a Seimens C60, which fell apart, and I've had a Siemens A60 for about a year, and it's going the same way.

I've been looking at the Samsung X460 on 02, only £89.99, but can't really find any comments on it. Is it a new handset? There's no mention of it in any of the magazines and it's not listed on the Samsung website products page.

Does anyone have any experience with this phone or alternativly can anyone make any recommendations for something similar?

http://www.thelink.com/images/450020_01_huge.jpg

2. Barrythebrute

Barrythebrute

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If I were you I would stick to something like the samsung T100, which I think is still a good looking solid phone. I must admit that I am a samsung freak and have a s300, V200 and E800, though I still have a T100 which I regularly use.

3. EnigmaCode

EnigmaCode

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    forget about a samsung - they are almost always massively overpriced for what little functionality they offer.
    this beats them hands down in all aspects for £79.97.