1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung WMTL3200 wall bracket, where to buy?

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by phlix, Dec 12, 2004.

1. phlix

phlix
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm trying to find a Samsung WMTL3200 wall bracket, digiuk have a 6-8 week lead time on them and I can't fin anywhere else in the UK to get one from. Any ideas?

2. sparkz

sparkz
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I don't know if you've considered it, I don't know what type of holes the Samsung has on the back. If it has standard VESA holes you'd be able to get a universal bracket which may even be better/cheaper than the Samsung one. Some manufacturers (eg. Unicol) even do adaptor plates to attach to particular brands if they're not standard.

Mark

3. LiquidTV

LiquidTV
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi Phlix,

I think I may have contacted you when I was considering buying the Samsung LW32A23WX which I have since bought, (they only had one left!!). I managed to get the wall stand from Robertsons online about a month ago, but it was an anxious wait for at least three weeks. I thought at one stage they wouldn't be able to get it as they had delays with the order. I don't know if they are still able to get hold of it as it is no longer advertised on their site but you might as well ring them. I was only charged just over £50 which I thought was excellent at he time compared to others who were asking nearly £100.

I think they now are like rocking horse poo as i'm sure you're aware they have discontinued the model. :(

When it finally arrived, I was really impressed. It is of a very high quality & is nice/sturdy. I have to say It finishes the TV off nicely.

You could buy a generic mount but I would advise to go for the proper one & wait the 8 weeks for it to arrive. If you can get it, I'm sure you're be glad you waited.

4. phlix

phlix
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I checked when I bought my set and Robertson's didn't sell the bracket. I'll give them a ring later on.

5. phlix

phlix
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Got one from digi-uk. I pre-ordered it yesterday because they said if I did that I'd definately get one, but not til January. Then later on they phoned me and said they'd found some they had in the warehouse that weren't on the stock system. It arrived this morning. Cool!!! (I still have to send the 3rd party one I bought off them back cos its crap).