samsung watchon not compatible

Discussion in 'Tablets Forum' started by Laubi02, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Laubi02

Laubi02

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +320
    hi,

i have been bought a samsung galaxy tab 3 and am trying to use the app “smart remote” which i assume is the same thing is as watchon. anyway, when i go to set it up, it just says it wont recognise the tv (toshiba 46tl963). i even skipped that stage as i ultimately just want it to control my virgin box.but same happens again and wont recognise the virgin box either.

my htc one phone recognises the virgin box so assume its only the tablet or app thats causing an issue.

any ideas?

2. anika hanson

anika hanson

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    I don't know. I was expecting it to not work with any of my stuff but I've managed to get it to work with my TV, Sky box and Roku. I haven't tried to set it up with my blu ray player or Apple TV. I'm using it on my S4.

3. Laubi02

Laubi02

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +320
    *ahem*.....

I've discovered the problem. I was getting angry so I thought I'd stick my IR thing right up to the TV and noticed I couldnt find it. It was because the case I had it in covers it!!!!!

A massive :facepalm:
    I have now another problem but will start a new thread