Samsung warranty repair

secretmachines

Am I being a bit harsh, or are they taking the p*** a bit with the length of time to sort a broken telly?

Q60R died a couple of weeks ago... went straight onto Samsung online chat to arrange it being looked at under warranty.

Took 2.5 weeks before an engineer could come out. They came today, were here for no more than 5 minutes, diagnosed the problem and said they'll be back again to repair it once they've ordered parts, which could be upto another two weeks.

Anostraca

Hi,
currently there are some problems in delivery chains, so part delivery takes a bit longer than usual...
Other than that can not speak for other service center but sometimes it happens that due to misscommunication the technician arrival gets delayed for a week...

Menahansen

Novice Member
Am I being a bit harsh, or are they taking the p*** a bit with the length of time to sort a broken telly?

Q60R died a couple of weeks ago... went straight onto Samsung online chat to arrange it being looked at under warranty.

Took 2.5 weeks before an engineer could come out. They came today, were here for no more than 5 minutes, diagnosed the problem and said they'll be back again to repair it once they've ordered parts, which could be upto another two weeks.
I had the worst time of my life dealing directly with Samsung Customer service.

Tech came to my house just to fix an Airplay issue... he ended up replacing the main board and breaking the panel in the first visit...waited another week for a second tech to come to my house and he did the same replaced the main board.. (issue not resolved) they wanted to schedule another repair bit this will be in 2 weeks because they need the parts. They refused to give me a refund and i refused a 3rd repair on my 65 inches tv 8K. After about 65 calls to Samsung they agree to issue a refund because i still was under the warranty... long story short im close to 5 weeks dealing with them... still waiting for deposit.

Customer service is terrible... they lie to you.. they dont write on the ticket what is the actual problem... every time i called they keep asking me to repeat the issue because is not in the system.

Safe a headake and a brain injury.... use extended warranty from the store you purchased the TV

secretmachines

I had the worst time of my life dealing directly with Samsung Customer service.

Tech came to my house just to fix an Airplay issue... he ended up replacing the main board and breaking the panel in the first visit...waited another week for a second tech to come to my house and he did the same replaced the main board.. (issue not resolved) they wanted to schedule another repair bit this will be in 2 weeks because they need the parts. They refused to give me a refund and i refused a 3rd repair on my 65 inches tv 8K. After about 65 calls to Samsung they agree to issue a refund because i still was under the warranty... long story short im close to 5 weeks dealing with them... still waiting for deposit.

Customer service is terrible... they lie to you.. they dont write on the ticket what is the actual problem... every time i called they keep asking me to repeat the issue because is not in the system.

Safe a headake and a brain injury.... use extended warranty from the store you purchased the TV
Unfortunately I purchased direct from Samsung :D

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom