Samsung Wallmount

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by Morpheous88, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Morpheous88

Morpheous88
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I am looking for a wall mount for my T260HD, have found that WMB2400T would work but have been unable to find a UK retailer. If anybody knows anyone it can be ordered from in the UK it would be much appriciated.

2. Morpheous88

Morpheous88
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    After speaking to Samsung and countless other companies they kept referring me to I finally managed to speak to a someone at Samsung that said the reason that stock is so hard to come by here is because the model number has changed from WMB2400T to TWMB-2400 if you type this into google there is a comapny right at the top who has them in stock called morecomputers.co.uk

Why the model number changed I have no idea, why the bracket manufacturer didn't tell anyone that they changed the model number and only saying the the orignal is now discontinued I have no idea but hopefully this can be of help to someone else having the same issue I was having.

3. lamanga2004

lamanga2004

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Morpheous. Good info, if not a little baffling as to the reasons for the change.