1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung VP-D270i playback problem

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Making Forum' started by apoq, May 2, 2005.

1. apoq

apoq

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I recently got a Samsung VP-270i camcorder. everything was peachy until yesterday when i tried to playback something i had recoreded earlier but the screen remained blue, didn't display the current minute and second on the tape, no nothing. the tape seems like is rolling but there's nothing on the screen.. Any ideas?
    the troubleshooter said to clean the head with a special cleaning tape but i didn't get to this yet and i'm not very optimistic about this.
    Thx a lot

2. ptek

ptek

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sounds like clogged heads, may have picked up some dust etc, if you dont have a cleaning tape, try FF to end then rewind a few times, usually will clean itself.

3. apoq

apoq

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thx... i took it back
    they changed the head. said it was dirty but they tried cleaning it and no luck so they changed the head :) it's perfect once more. i'm going tarantino on it right now :thumbsup: