Samsung UN43LS003AFXZA 43" Frame TV (2017) and One Connect SOC1000MA no power issue

CreativeJ

I have a UN43LS003AFXZA Samsung 43" TV that is used only a handful of times since new. Today went in to do a monthly power on and check for updates and noticed that the TV displayed the screen to connect the one connect box. Took a look at the SOC1000MA BN96-44960A One Connect box and saw there is no LED indicating that the unit is receiving power. All connections were confirmed/verfied. Cables are in brand new condition and power outlet in wall works correctly. TV is getting power through it's own cable and displays the image I previously described. According to Samsung Support documents - this indicated that the One Connect box has failed.

Is this repairable? Are these boxes failing with little use a known problem? What One Connect boxes would be compatible with my UN43LS003AFXZA 43" Frame TV if I were to seek a replacement?

Any advice or suggestions are appreciated.

BMWLaguna

Novice Member
Same issue today. VERY disappointing that with Samsung's reputation for building high-end, quality TVs, as well as the high cost of this product, that there is NO replacement or substitute available when a simple power supply in the box fails. What a rip-off.

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom