Question Samsung UE65HU8500T Smashed screen

Ricky007

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi

Sorry if this is in the wrong place just could not find repair television section. My beloved television was damage by my son, whom decided to throw a cricket ball at the screen. I don't have accidental damage, so I took it to a television repair guy whom said that he could get the screen for £1300 pounds and then a £100 pounds to put it on. I was wondering if I could get the screen cheaper I found a couple of websites, one in usa but the don't have it for uk model but do for usa model which is a lot cheaper then he quoted me ( - Original Samsung Parts & Accessories and Products )
Then I found another which is in Netherlands which I tried calling and sereach on website, the model show up but the website just keep going to the home page ( SamsungPartsNL.com ).

Please could one of you polite gentleman or lady's point me to a supplier preferably within the UK or abroad which ever works out cheaper for me. I also tried Global Panel Exchange Center - Panelook.com but could not find the screen/panel for this model I know the AUO panels are not the best so would prefer to stay away from them, but would not mind if its the cheapest option.

Thankyou you reading and I am really sorry if I posted this in the wrong section.

Kind Regards
Ricky

Wouldn't it be possible to claim this sort of damage on an insurance?
I know in Holland this would be possible...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom