Question samsung ue55ju6800, ue55js9000 or sony k55x8509

nugget2014

which tv is the best for the price? the 55 and 60" 6800 looks tempting as i want a big tv although the picture quality of the js9000 i have heard is very good and the future proofing with better HDR playback. how does the ju6800 hold up to the 9000 and sony?

MLR

The only thing that really put me off the 6800 was the fact it's only a 50hz panel.

No idea on the Sony (didn't bother looking at them as they run Android).

As for the 9000, love mine atm, I bought the Panny cx802 at first, but after 3 of them with different backlight issue's and also some colour issue's, I had it swapped for the 9000.

nugget2014

The only thing that really put me off the 6800 was the fact it's only a 50hz panel.

No idea on the Sony (didn't bother looking at them as they run Android).

As for the 9000, love mine atm, I bought the Panny cx802 at first, but after 3 of them with different backlight issue's and also some colour issue's, I had it swapped for the 9000.

oh! thats poor

twingzz2

Novice Member
9000 is a great tv but well over priced. 6800 is a pile of garbage at a high price for what it is. The Sony x8 has HDR at mid range pricing and a amazing picture. Samsung over price there products to pay for the mass advertising in nearly every electronic store I. The country

nugget2014

9000 is a great tv but well over priced. 6800 is a pile of garbage at a high price for what it is. The Sony x8 has HDR at mid range pricing and a amazing picture. Samsung over price there products to pay for the mass advertising in nearly every electronic store I. The country

so the sony is the best option? i have a £200 cashback offer for any 4k sony tv at pcworld knocking it down to 800 then...

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips TV Launch Event, Soundbar vs AVR, Samsung EzCAL and more...
Top Bottom