• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung UE55JS9000 - What Replacement?

Jsouthco

Standard Member
Hi All,
Well long story short, my JS9000 started to have white bleed issues around the edges in about 6 places down the LHS and RHS so I called Curry's/KnowHow where I purchased and they came to collect and take it back to the support centre to test out, (it's 18 months old and luckily I took out the extended warranty - why wouldn't you on a £2,900 TV?).

It came back yesterday with a nice new shiny screen fitted, however, all the back of the TV was smashed in transit where it had moved about on the van so they didn't even take it off and took it back to the support centre.

Question - there's no way i am accepting that TV back so what should I expect as an equivalent replacement to the JS9000 given how the technology has moved on over the last 18-24 months since they came out?

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom