For Trade Samsung UE55F8000

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Syfer, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Syfer

Syfer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +99
    Hi all, as title I am looking to trade my 55F8000 (plus cash if required) for a larger set. The only sets I am looking to trade to are:

Samsung F8000 /8500 65", 75"
    Sony W8 /9 65"
    Panasonic VT65B

My 55 was purchased around release date in summer 2013 & was sat in the box until October when I set it up temporarily in the (soon to be renovated) lounge. The set has had very little use & still has the plastic wrap is still on the bezel & neither the standard or the fancy remote have been used at all. The set comes with the 2 supplied sets of glasses plus 2 extra sets & only 1 set has been used for literally a few minutes to test. Box & all packing is all there also.

The set is very good all round, the smart hub is the best out there & the image for an LED is up there with the best too. The speed of the set in menu operation is a revelation over my previous 55ES8000 due to the quad core CPU & once the new model is released this set can be upgraded by adding the newer modular 'Evolution Box' connection unit. The voice & motion controls are a little gimmicky but they do work if you like that sort of thing & the fact the camera can be folded away is a plus over the previous model too.

Simply selling as I wish I had bought a bigger one & my preference would be to trade it for the same model but bigger.

I will not be shipping this I'm afraid but will travel for the right deal if required.

Price for rules is £1500 but really only looking to trade as above.

Delivery: Goods must be exchanged in person
    Payment method: Trade /Cash

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. LIQU1D5NAKE

LIQU1D5NAKE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +178
    Too bad you dont want a 55" as I got a w8 sealed 55" which I could add cash to