For Sale Samsung UE55ES8000UXXU TV PLUS Bose Lifestyle135

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Trancematic, Feb 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trancematic

Trancematic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Hi all

I have a Samsung Smart 3d Television Model number ue55es8000uxxu bought from currys about 14 months ago for £2300,same tv in currys at present is now £1600.

This Television is in superb condition and working order,no scratches marks or any damage or pixel problems and can be seen all working and in order.

Have no boxes for the Tv as those were eventually discarded 6 months later.

I also have a lovely Bose Sound system that we bought when we purchased the TV from a bose dealer in Bristol that bought the unit out and installed it.

This unit…Bose Lifestyle 135 consists of a centre console a base box and a sound bar and for me at least the sound is amazing but thats personal preference and people have different opinions.

This Unit cost £2400 and i think even now they are around the same price,I'm looking for around £2300 for both the items and we are prepared to split and sell either as a single sale.

Like the TV the bose does not come boxed but its in superb working order and has been since day one.

I have all the manuals/instructions/remotes for both items and personally i think this is a very good deal at a very decent price.

Thanks for looking.

Price and currency: £2300
    Delivery: Goods must be exchanged in person
    Payment method: Paypal or paid for on collection

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. LIQU1D5NAKE

LIQU1D5NAKE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +178
    So how much you looking for just the tv?

3. Trancematic

Trancematic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    We were advised to put it on its own for £1200 so around that figure,depends on how much you want it and how much you willing to pay and how much her indoors is happy letting it go for.

Will consider any serious offer as long as it not plain stupid ;)

Its actually £2100 on Amazon .

Samsung UE55ES8000: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

I quoted £1600 now in currys as i asked the guy and that was his figure,not sure if he got my model right as i can not see why Amazon would be selling what is the same make and model number for £500 more than he quoted,unless he got his models wrong so you will have to research yourself to get a roundabout figure of what they are at present because i wouldn't expect you to take my word on it and I'm not completely sure either.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  4. endaf

endaf
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    any pictures of the tv please?

5. Trancematic

Trancematic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Can Take some pictures of it standing in a bedroom but not connected because we have a replacement now and its awaiting sale…..Is that any good or do you want me to rig it up which i can do upstairs but its not a Hd Source but a Sky Plus Box We never use.

Television is mint condition and all in perfect working order,i shall go and take some pictures with my Phone and put them on for you.

6. Trancematic

Trancematic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    20140207_085835.jpg Here are some Quick Pictures

20140206_135929.jpg 20140206_140006.jpg 20140206_140023.jpg

Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
  7. Trancematic

Trancematic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    I can rig it up to a HD Box in a bedroom the weekend and show you it all present and working,but please bare in mind this is a 55inch and i will be trying to do this with limited space as it doesn't fit a bedroom.

Its not exactly easy to move around but is liftable,its on the top bedroom floor but i could place it on my girlfriends wooden dresser on the second floor and connect it to a Sky Hd box and show you it on if you like.

Guess the end of the day if i had thought about it and things were not so chaotic i should have took some pictures when it was in our front room.

Not sure is taking some phone pictures with it on through a mobile phone will do it much justice but I'm more than happy to snap away .

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  8. Trancematic

Trancematic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    I may wait until after the weekend and list the items on ebay also.

9. Arcam_boy

Arcam_boy
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,372
    If you list this on eBay then you must remove it from here beforehand as per the rules!

Thank You.

10. LIQU1D5NAKE

LIQU1D5NAKE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +178
    I will offer you 1000 for the tv if you can deliver it, offer based on the fact that the f8000 is only 1699 at currys and thats a newer model.

11. Trancematic

Trancematic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Will do no problems and i understand,will wait until into next week to see what turns up over the weekend.

12. Trancematic

Trancematic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Thanks for your offer i shall think about it,not sure about wanting delivery though,did look you up and Tipton is not to far a drive.if i did consider and accept the offer how do you propose to pay for it.

Would that be a payment before i deliver it through paypal or cash on delivery,obviously i will have to think about it and either method is fine by me as long as the cash on delivery is genuine after i have taken the time to deliver the item.

Many thanks.

13. LIQU1D5NAKE

LIQU1D5NAKE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +178
    The £1k offer is genuine and I can either PayPal or BT in front of you upon delivery and test of the tv. Offer stands as long as you have the original 2 remotes for it and the two pairs of glasses. Btw do you still have the receipt? Obviously I am covered under my contents insurance if something was to go wrong down the line but would need the receipt. Thanks

14. LIQU1D5NAKE

LIQU1D5NAKE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +178
    Also, u got any interest in a brand new sealed sony 55" w8? With reciept

15. jazzyuk

jazzyuk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +38
    Hi,

Interested in this. Receipt and accessories details would be very helpful. Could potentially pickup on the weekend too.

Regards

J

16. Trancematic

Trancematic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    I'm sure my Girlfriend has the original receipt filed in one of her folders,and yes I have the 2 pairs of glasses and both remote units and the full Samsung instructions that came with the unit.

Your interested in this and yet you are asking me if I'm interested in your Sony 55 inch so why would you want to have this Samsung if you have a Brand new Sony.

I'm selling it because we purchased a Sony 4k KD55X9005 last weekend,and at the moment I'm struggling with why we done this,it's a lovely picture and superb sound but having not really played with it I much prefer the Samsung picture..

Been looking at trying to find some correct setting guide on here but to no avail,most of the setting changes I don't see in the menu of this unit that are listed in various guides on here.

I haven't spent hours looking so there may be some simple adjustment guide,I read the review of the product and some of there calibrated settings and that's about it.

17. Trancematic

Trancematic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Anyway both thanks for the interest and I'm sure some deal can be done,I'm not sure here how this all works now having 2 parties interested.

I'm not fully up on the rules and regulations which I have scrolled through so perhaps a Mod if he/she picks up on this post or any other member please tell me exactly what I'm inclined to do if more than 1 person is interested at the price agreed by both parties.

Do I have a obligation to sell it to the first guy or what ?

Obviously it suits me better that the TV is collected but been the original offer is based in Telford that's not really a deal breaker if one arises.

18. LIQU1D5NAKE

LIQU1D5NAKE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +178
    I will buy your sony 4k if you prefer to sell that? The reason I have a sealed w8 is because I bought a w8 in December and currys are replacing it this Sunday with a brand new one

19. n0chex

n0chex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +421
    Sorry to jump on your thread OP but I wanted to ask Liquid5nake how much he is going to be asking on his Sony W8 as I would be interested and might help with your sale also if he knows he has a interested party for his tv.

BTW Liquid5snake your INBOX IS FULL :)

20. Trancematic

Trancematic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    So why do you want a Samsung then if you have a brand new replacement TV,and I'm not selling the 4k as I have only just had it,just said I preferred the picture of the Samsung at present as I have not had the time to configure it to my liking apart from sticking it on Vivid mode or the brighter option which apparently is not the best to have it on if you read the many threads on here...Cinema mode is recommended .

I only see 3 options at present in the menu.....Custom/ Cinema/ Vivid and I only like the last one and to me even that is not bright enough.

There is obviously some hidden settings somewhere as I'm not seeing much to change at present.

21. LIQU1D5NAKE

LIQU1D5NAKE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +178
    If I sound to dodgy for you feel free to sell to the other party.

22. Trancematic

Trancematic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    I never said the deal sounds dodgy just trying to get my head round why you wanted another tv when you have a brand new one.

Obviously your selling that one and buying another which I now understand,but at the time this was not mentioned.

23. LIQU1D5NAKE

LIQU1D5NAKE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +178
    Thats exactly whats happening. But I wont sell the Sony on until I get a new tv

24. Trancematic

Trancematic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Sorry mate it's got nothing to do with me how many tv you buy or what you do with them and not for one minute did I think this potential sale was a Dodgy deal so if it came over that way then I apologise.

There is someone interested in your Sony in this thread how has that progressed .

25. endaf

endaf
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi trancematic, assuming the tv is in full working condition and as new with all the remotes manual etc then I can offer £800 plus I'm happy to pick up from you saving you having to pack the tv and travel etc.happy to move to pm if you're in agreement?

26. Trancematic

Trancematic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Thanks for the offer mate but an earlier poster has offered £1000 and it has to be as close to that as possible,I'm not keen on delivering and all that hassle and i know you have offered to pick it up but i need closer to the original offer which i still haven't agreed with in principle as its just a offer on the table subject to me delivering it and a few other things.

So at present i have not agreed any sale with anyone,won't be back online now until Saturday evening so apologies if i don't get back to anyone before Saturday evening.

27. endaf

endaf
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi, yes I can see he's offered a higher price but that is for you to deliver to him with all the hassle that comes with, my offer is lower but I'll be doing all the hard work with packaging, transportation and lugging the tv from your bedroom.
    Plus the model is obviously not the latest one, so I think my offer is fair and remains on the table for you. Let me know what you think. Cheers

28. Trancematic

Trancematic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15

29. dhruv45in

dhruv45in

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    The bose lifestyle 136, is it series I or series II ? How many HDMI inputs and output/s? Any warranty left on it? Do you have all the accessories that came with it? Any wall mount for the bar?

30. Trancematic

Trancematic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Its a Bose Lifestyle 135,it has 4 HDMI inputs ,3 at the back and one at the front,without checking i don't know what series it is 1or 2 only we bought it for £2300 about 15 months ago.

Think it came with a 3 year warranty but without searching through the particulars I'm unsure,if your interested i will get all the information you require and answer what questions i can.

And no we did not have the wall mount it just sat on the glass panel in front of the television .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.