Samsung UE55D7000 - picture quality

ritemple

Standard Member
I've read a number of posts about getting a good quality picture from this TV. But despite playing with a number of settings, I'm not happy yet.

Attached is a picture from the HD broadcast of Frozen Planet. This effect can be seen quite a lot in this and other programs, can this be resolved ?

Thanks

Attachments

• DSC00539.jpg
    DSC00539.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 385

larsbaby

I was unhappy with the picture quality of my ue55d7000 as well when i first got it. It's got the banding issue and is being exchanged on Monday but the picture quality has massively improved in the week I've had this one. Your find the tv will need anything from 100-300hours to settle in.

koxonian

Standard Member
I have alsoexperienced problems with this tv which i purchased 2 weeks ago after many days of looking at options and opinions.At first the tv was superb but then i noticed picture judder and banding problems.I spoke to the retailer who advised i visit av forums and change settings accordingly,this i did but although it alleviated judder there were still banding issues.Yesterday i spoke to retailer again who offered another new unit in exchange to use over Christmas and if still not happy will exchange it for another model if required.I love the style of this tv and smart hub so has anyone any thoughts on a better option........what about the samsung 55" plasma ? I would welcome some comments/advice many thanks and Merry Christmas:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom