Samsung UE55B7000 - Has anyone seen one...?

ThickyCat

Standard Member
Reaction score
I saw the UE55B7020 version of this set at The Gadget Show (Birmingham England) in April and was sufficiently impressed against the Sony equivalents to come home and order the UE55B7000 from my local shop. They said it would be a couple of weeks...

Now, six weeks later, I'm on the current promise of 'any day now' but I wonder if anyone has any information about when these sets are going to actually arrive on English shores or whether I'm going to be watching my 405 line black and white TV for the rest of this year...?

I saw the UE55B7020 version of this set at The Gadget Show (Birmingham England) in April and was sufficiently impressed against the Sony equivalents to come home and order the UE55B7000 from my local shop. They said it would be a couple of weeks...

Now, six weeks later, I'm on the current promise of 'any day now' but I wonder if anyone has any information about when these sets are going to actually arrive on English shores or whether I'm going to be watching my 405 line black and white TV for the rest of this year...?

I've seen them on display in shops such as Comet so I assume they are available.

I too have one on order & I have been informed today the first shipment to be released to Cheap electricals will be on Thursday 04/06 so I am hopeful to see mine the begining of the following week:lease::lease:

Ive seen 1 in comet & it was destroyed 4 picture quality by a samsung b750 think this was in the 52 inch version

No, no - this is a real one and it's arriving on Tuesday...!!!!:clap::D

I have mine hanging on the wall, was delivered on Friday & up & running as soon as I got home, took a little tweaking of the settings to get colours how I like them & it is 100% better than my previous 50" plasma for blacks & it is just as good in bright lights which i was worried about.
Full marks to Samsung an excelent product that looks & performs brilliantly!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom