Samsung UE48H6400 vs PANASONIC VIERA TX-50CS620B

Which TV?

• Samsung UE48H6400

• PANASONIC VIERA TX-50CS620B

Results are only viewable after voting.

lee989

Novice Member
Reaction score
This is following on from my previous thread, after the wonderful help of Ossie, i think i've got my choices down to two TV's.

Both TV's do what i want, both the same price, and have pretty close specs. I've compared as many spec lists of the two as i can find, and i can't seem to seperate them. I doubt the 2" of screen difference is really going to matter. About the only big difference is that the Sammy is available from Richer sounds, so has the 6yr warranty, vs the other which is from curry's so only 1 year warranty.

So i thought i'd poll and see what the community vote is. Although if you'd like to tell me why you prefer the one over the other, i'd greatly appreciate all the information and advice i can get to seperate the two.

Panasonic
Buy PANASONIC VIERA TX-50CS620B Smart 50" LED TV | Free Delivery | Currys

Samsung

Buy SAMSUNG UE48H6400 Smart 3D 48" LED TV | Free Delivery | Currys

Samsung UE48H6400 | 48 inch 3D LED Smart TV 1080p HD Freeview HD | Richer Sounds

Given i had to vote to see the results, seems the Panasonic is in favour at the moment (not sure why, be interesting to know why if anyone that's voted can spare 2 minutes...). Although there's only be a couple of votes so it's far from conclusive.

Plan is to order the TV tonight or tomorrow, so i may just end up flipping a coin at this point :p

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom