Question Samsung UE46F8000 wall mount adapters

Edt

Established Member
Reaction score
Just bought a used one. Love it.
Came with a gorgeous stand but I need to wall mount as have 3 young kids. Does anyone on here have 2 x wall mount adapters up for grabs? Weren't in the box & not having much luck with Samsung.
Thanks !

Hi mate...I`ve just bought a Samsung UE55JU7500 and put mine straight up on the wall like your wanting to do,to be honest the four wall mount adaptors/spacers that came with my tv were useless.

They are just four plastic washers/spacers to enable you to fit the tv on the wall using a standard wall bracket.

They space the tv off the bracket about 10mm so it fits ok,three out of the four supplied spacers cracked and fell on the floor when i tightened the bolts that fasten the tv to the bracket.

All i did when this happened was to measure the thickness of the one remaining spacer(approx 10mm)and get some standard metal washers that had a hole big enough to fit over the bolts and fit them on the bolts spacing the tv off the bracket the same distance as the pathetic plastic washers were intended to do..JOB DONE MATE.;)

I see aha! The lower holes are M8 thread, what are the top pair? (they're narrower)
Thanks

On mine they are all M8 thread,usually tv`s have the same size bolts for the wall bracket mount holes,my previous LG set had all M6 holes/bolts,its unusual for them to be different to be honest.:confused:

The lower pair for sure M8 agreed. Top pair.. out the box there was a flimsy black plastic bolt in each one (dont know why maybe just protection). Removing these reveals the thread is a lot narrower than M8. You still got that remaining adapter? If so take a look & see what you think. Possible 46" is different I suppose those.
I'll take a pic tonight

Last edited:
One of the higher holes. Late last night thought I was being a wally & inside was a temporary barrel to be removed. But no, it's defo got a thread. Gonna pop to hardware shop asap & get a selection of M bolts & see if any are correct.

Attachments

• 20151005_212027.jpg
    20151005_212027.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 1,325
Got myself a pair of the adapters, saves buying packet of bolts to see what fits !

Got myself a pair of the adapters, saves buying packet of bolts to see what fits !

Hi Buddy,

You got to help me!! :)

I have the exact same issue than the one you mentioned with the top holes.
they are smaller than M8. I tried M6 but it doesn't fit and M5 is smaller.
I am wondering if it is not a inch size. It will be very difficult to find inch screws around here (Belgium, using metric size everywhere).

Can you detail how you solved your issue please?
Are the adapters the solution? if yes, where did you get yours?
Do you have to use additional screw with the adapters or is it mounted on the adaptors?

Please let me know as I am currently stuck with my TV on the ground!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi - I've PM'd you. In essence, get the adaptors, made life easier.

I have this TV (Samsung UE46F8000) and have the same problem. I want to wall mount it but I have lost the plastic spacers. Can anyone tell me where I can get replacements from?

Thanks in advance.

I have this TV (Samsung UE46F8000) and have the same problem. I want to wall mount it but I have lost the plastic spacers. Can anyone tell me where I can get replacements from?

Thanks in advance.
Sorry, can't help you about this.
I looked extensively when I got the issue but didn't get chance finding where to buy some.
Ultimately I found them back and it solve my issue in 2 min!

Good luck; try maybe something like ebay.

Can anyone help me. I want to mount my Samsung 75KS8005 to the wall with a deltaco wall-mount. I have lost the "Wall mount adapters" that is supposed to sit on the top 2 holes at the TV.
3po2DBC.png

Without theese am I unable to mount it on the wall?`I have tryied to screw the M8-screws directly in the TV with some spacers, but guessing this option isnt that good?
CU0HA8F.jpg

How can I find theese wall mount adapters? I live in Sweden. Or is it possible to just screw some M8 into the holes without using the provided wall mount adapters?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom