• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

samsung UE46B7000 Fault

ham1

Standard Member
My samsung ue46b7000 tv has got fine horizontal solid black lines runing about 1/3 of the way across the screen spaced at about 5mm over the entire depth. They have been there for about 3 weeks now and are present what ever the input (sky hd digital tv or ps3)
Any ideas what the cause ?

Samsung said to try and download the latest firmware, but can not get it to load on tv. When trying to download message on tv says no files available!

D

Deleted member 432728

It sounds like a faulty LCD to me, I would get a engineer to look a the problem or replace it.

Have you got any screenshots of the problem?

ham1

Standard Member
I have included a photo of the screen. I used a web page to get a white background and you can see the lines on the left side running horizontally from top to bottom.

Attachments

• IMGP4175.jpg
    IMGP4175.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 457

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom